The Secrets of Night

I want to enjoy each and every night. I want to feel the silence and the soothing airs touching to me on my face. Actually that airs also wants to say something to you.  I want to see the hidden part of life which nobody has seen or nobody intended to see so far. Usually when each and everyone sleeps in the night you can often find me at the terrace of my Hostel alone standing near to the wall watching the stars and leaves of the trees moving from the air. My mind says we know only a few part of life. That would be around 3 to 4% but life has a lot of remained in it. I want to explore that all. I don't know why the silence of night i feel saying to me something calling me.
See life is only one explore as much as you can. It has a lot hidden in itself.

Post a Comment

0 Comments