Live like its a last moment,last day!!!


Each and every little thing in the life  inspires me a lot. One day I was passing by the road and I saw a dog in  the  market.  That dog was not  a normal  dog.  His hind legs was not  working and he was trying to move up by his forelegs…unfortunately in our India  there  is no pet  canters  because It is  less developed as compare  to  other countries. So when I saw him moving up on the  road  I asked the  people  what happened  to  him  they  told me this dog had already  met  with many incident  and one of  them made him like this. Actually someone  trampled him  on his  hind leg by vehicle. In India  people are thoughtless, merciless; people  don’t  keep mercy  for  animals.  Well  what inspiration I got I’ll tell you  after the next example. Don’t get  to  far I’ve one  more example which  is related to the dog of my town. Me and my family likes animal too much but since the death of the  last pet of  my father “Jackie”, we didn’t kept someone as  a  pet  but our  love towards animal  didn’t go down and we started loving and caring the estray animals of my town. And they always  walk  with us. They cuddles with  us we take  precautions  also washing hand  while touch them and  we always mind the  gap. We  started giving them food. We nurtured  a lot of  doggies  but  the  right now  we have four  dogs. One of them is  female named Julie and the  rest of three  is offspring  born by Julie and all  of three are  male  with the name Evan, Oddy and Sukkhi. Sukkhi was born with a  bad luck. All these puppies  born  in the crowded market,  A lot  of vehicle always pass by with the  full speed.   Unfortunately my fear became reality  sukkhi was  walking  on the  road  and one  bike  trampled over  his forelegs.  He  was  not able  to  walk and stand too even his legs  was on  the  verge of breaking down.  He  was  not able  to drink milk standing  on  his legs and  compete  his rest  of two brothers in this.  Later  on  time  repaired his  injury and his injury and he started walking  but his bad luck was not  leaving him.  Randomly  this incident took place four times again  one by one. People  were  also on mistake for driving carelessly.  Well  the  last incident was much terrifying  I  was in the cleaning my  room and that little puppy (sukkhi) was laying  on the middle  of the road and car was coming and blowing horn for sukkhi to leave the  road.  He heard  the  Beep of  the  horn he stood to leave  the place.   As  soon as he  stood the car  came with the  high speed and rammed him  he  couldn’t even scream that  collision  was too dangerous to make him dead.  I  came  out of  the  house.  His  leg was bleeding too much.  I  took him in the shed.  I went and brought  the  bottle  of phenol for cleaning his  feet  and wounds but  I  saw him one and  I  felt like he’ll no longer  be here  he was taking deep  breath with  opening his  mouth and fortunately he was alive.   So  I  learnt one thing,  I  observed one  thing and that was about the life he had a strong desire  of being alive.  he fought with the death  many often and he won the  life  Still  when  I  look at him.  I see  that even if  he has  broken he has a dare  to fight and  standing against biggest dogs. I  caught  the  positivity of his character his desire of living his life  overcame  his death and bad luck. I  learnt  the  way of living life  by  these animals they  don’t  care  what’s  gonna be on the next moment.  They  just  live their life.  No  matter how short  this life is whether  they are  gonna die tomorrow  but they play,  they love.  They  cuddle with each other. They  live  in  the  moment.  So  all  I  want to say is just live  in the  moment live  like there  is no  tomorrow.  Personally  for  me  each and every moment  is last.  If  I’ve to do something  I’ll  do it now  I  don’t  have time.  I  don’t  have  tomorrow. So  In the nut shell  I’d like to say Live in the  Moment. Me  lavi  chaudhry signing off for today…..Have a good week… 

Post a Comment

0 Comments